There are hundreds of weight loss supplements available in the market today. It begs the question: How do I know the best one for me? Unfortunately, failure to answer this question has resulted in people picking the wrong drugs for them; hence, little or no result.
Admittedly, it is difficult to tell the difference between these drugs on sight. However, there are specific markers to look out for. An excellent way to start is by reading labels. We neglect this a lot, but the labels hold candid information about the drugs.
So, look beyond the positive claims and seek out the ingredients. Specifically, avoid supplements that require large dosages and have ingredients that you are allergic to.
With this in mind, a trusted supplement, to begin with, is PhenQ. It is a popular weight loss supplement with mind-blowing results.
What Is PhenQ?
PhenQ is a weight loss supplement formulated to work better than its counterparts in the market. Its main aim is to facilitate weight loss in the individual while keeping the user healthy. To this end, PhenQ contains a blend of unique ingredients that are responsible for weight loss.
The Bauer Group created this supplement to hasten weight loss in particular. Simply put, PhenQ is an energy-boosting supplement, fat burner and appetite suppressant. Unlike other drugs in the market, this supplement does not focus on only one ingredient to aid weight loss. Consequently, it combines other components to give the desired result further.
Also, PhenQ stops your body from producing extra fat, which is not necessary. It is also an anti-depressant and boosts your energy. The official PhenQ website refers to this drug as the ultimate weight loss pill, precisely because, it is multipurpose.
What are the components of PhenQ?
PhenQ comprises several tested and trusted weight loss ingredients that give you the desired results accordingly. Each component has a specific role it plays in the body, and to this end, work effectively. The active ingredients include:
- a-Lacys Reset: this is a well-known ingredient used in making weight loss supplements because of its ability to increase your metabolism rate. Hence, helping your body burn more calories and eventually break down fat to give energy.
- Calcium carbonate: This ingredient is efficient because it helps burn stored fat. Accordingly, the work of the calcium is to send signals to the brain, indicating that there is no need to store fats again. Reason being that your body is well nourished and needs no extra nutrient.
- Nopal: Nopal is rich in amino acids and fibre. Specifically, these contents are needed to boost energy and controls your appetite. Additionally, nopal flushes excess fluids from the body. One essential amino acid that helps create energy from stored fats is L-Carnitine. It raises your energy level and prevents fatigue.
- Chromium Picolinate: this ingredient is used to curb your body’s urge for more carbs. For this purpose, it stimulates your body’s cells to increase sugar absorption, hence, reducing sugar cravings. This is contained explicitly in most vegetables, meats and whole grains.
- Capsimax powder: One essential thing that helps your body burn more energy is heat production. Capsimax powder is an ingredient that does just this. This is precise because of ingredients like capsicum, caffeine, piperine, and niacin. They raise your body temperature, hence, dispelling more energy.
- Caffeine: This is a common ingredient in most diet pills. It is essential because it gives your body an extra kick, hence, keeping you feeling alert. Caffeine also reduces fatigue and blends well with other ingredients, thus leaving you feeling fuller.
What does PhenQ do?
PhenQ is a weight loss supplement that combines five mechanisms to give you satisfactory result. More frequent than not, diet pills may focus on only one or two aspects of weight loss. However, PhenQ consists of a blend of slimming ingredients, and this distinguishes it from the rest. The five ways PhenQ helps you lose weight are:
- Burning of fat: Fat burn is inevitable when there is an increase in thermogenic rates. To this end, PhenQ boosts metabolic processes in your body and increases thermogenic rates in a bid to speed up the fat burn. Hence, you can use it to retain your shape and burn excess body fat.
- Halts fat production: Asides fat gained from food, your body produces fat on its own with the aid of carbs. This will inadvertently halter weight loss. Hence, for this purpose, PhenQ consists of ingredients that stop your body from producing new fat. Fortunately, this is a mechanism unique to PhenQ as most weight loss supplements only deal with already formed fat.
- Appetite Suppressant: During the weight loss journey, you will be tempted to consume carbs, especially after a grueling exercise session. For this purpose, PhenQ gives you the ability to suppress your appetite, hence giving you the much desired sculpted body.
- Energy booster: Your body tends to lose energy, especially when you are on a strict diet. With this in mind, PhenQ can replace lost energy, and give you the strength to continue with your daily activities as well as work out better.
- Anti-depressant: As you try to lose weight through the cutting of calories. It is possible to have bouts of depression. This is a very popular happening when you start dieting. To this end, PhenQ contains properties that improve your mood, hence, stopping mood swings due to dieting.
Advantages of using PhenQ
- It gives a positive result if used as recommended.
- PhenQ aids control the user’s appetite; hence, a maintained diet with fewer calories.
- This supplement enhances metabolic actions in the body, therefore, favouring the digestive system.
- It is an anti-depressant.
- Approved by FDA (Food and Drug Association)
Disadvantages of using PhenQ
- This drug is relatively expensive.
- PhenQ is not recommended for people under the age of 18
- It is not available in walk-in stores.
PhenQ is an efficient weight loss plan that combines the five different mechanisms of losing weight. As a result of this, it is a suitable drug to combine with exercising and dieting. It is also a recommended product, seeing as the good outweighs the bad. It also contains natural components, therefore, giving your body the best weight loss solution.
In conclusion, PhenQ stands out amongst weight loss supplements as it has multiple ways of helping you lose weight. However, we advise that you make sure you have no allergic reaction to any of the components. Additionally, combine exercise and dieting to this supplement to achieve the maximum result.